Losani Homes is closely monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19. The health and safety of our homeowners, employees, and trade partners is of the utmost important to us. We continue to closely monitor and gather data on this rapidly changing situation from official sources such as The World Health Organization (WHO), Health Canada and the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
In light of COVID-19 Losani has made the following adjustments:
Sales Offices are open and practicing social distancing, we are limiting the number of people in the sales offices. You can also schedule an appointment. To schedule an appointment please reach out to the appropriate representative via email or phone. Our Sales Office contact information can be found here: https://www.losanihomes.com/contact#SalesCentres
Only Homeowners will be permitted to Sales Office appointments. Children, family member and friends are not permitted to attend. Please rebook if you feel unwell.
At this time the Design Centre is appointment only. If you have any concerns please reach out to your designated Losani rep or firstname.lastname@example.org for general inquires.
Homeowners with inquiries or questions regarding warranty repairs. Rest assured that communication will be sent out directly to you, but please be aware that work may be delayed as a result of the virus.
For the wellbeing of our staff, Losani Homes Head Office is closed to the public and staff are not on site.
Trades and consultants will be contacted with updated protocols.
Losani Homes staff are following these precautions, and we encourage you to as well:
- Be vigilant with hygiene practices: wash hands frequently, cover coughs or sneezes, frequently clean and disinfect shared and touched objects and surfaces, avoid contact with sick people.
- Our employees have been instructed to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- All work-related travel outside of normal travel within local operations has been suspended.
- We are practicing Social Distancing and have implemented “handshake-free” practices.
For the health and safety of our customers, employees, and trade partners, we are asking all visitors to any Losani Homes location to advise your Losani representative with a phone call or email if they meet any of the following, commonly cited conditions:
- Have you or anyone in your household travelled within the last 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any cold- or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days? (including fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing) or do you have any underlying medical conditions
Anyone who answers “yes” to these questions please contact your Losani representative immediately so that we can discuss alternate arrangements/the best approach to any upcoming appointments.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to provide you with the best homeowner experience while maintaining a safe environment.