Steeped in a tradition of honesty and excellence, Losani Homes opened its doors as a builder in 1976. Losani Homes has been long renowned for its award-winning designs, meticulous workmanship and exceptional customer service. Losani Homes is an award-winning residential builder and developer as well as a commercial contractor in the Golden Horseshoe area. We pride ourselves on quality craftsmanship, excellence and innovation. Our tradition of quality and excellence is not only reflected in the homes and communities that we build, but our team members as well.
We are proud to hold our status as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, Platinum Member. Being one of Canada's Best Managed Companies is a testament to the dedication and superior skill set of the Losani Homes team. By ensuring we employ the best team in all fields of our business, we are able to provide our customers with the best experience possible. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career with Losani Homes, please feel free to apply to the positions that interest you by sending your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
This position assists in the safe construction of new homes which meet the high standards of quality set by the company. In all activities and tasks undertaken, strives to provide The Best Homeowner Experience.
1. Prepare house for next trade as required including cutting concrete, covering floors, scraping floors, straw placement and removal snow and stripping floors.
2. On a daily basis, collect and dispose of debris at construction site, placing it in appropriate designated places, while ensuring compliance with waste recycling programs
3. Assist with having porches filled, garages and basements cleaned so cement can be poured.
4. Ensure driveways are cut, stone is ordered and that patio slabs are installed on each lot.
5. Make sure houses are graded and safe for the bricklayer trades to work; ensure footings and walls ready for inspection.
6. Advise Administrator when to contact garbage company for delivery and exchange bins for interior cleaning.
7. Ensure availability of temporary heat for inside trades (tile setters, tapers, etc.).
8. Locate waterboxes (dig up and repair) and ensure water turned on for each house; includes ensuring waterboxes are raised and marked for sod.
9. Address any complaints or inquiries forwarded by homeowners.
10. Other duties as requested by supervisor Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
• Minimum high school diploma
• Some construction knowledge
• Communication – both written and oral
• Customer service
• take and follow direction
• work in a fast-paced environment
• Physically demanding job (required to dig trenches)
• Works outside with heat and cold
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org